Eng. Fereshteh Sahraei
Master of Science in Food Science and Industry Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch
- Master of Science in Food Science and Industry Engineering, Islamic Azad University, Science and Research Branch (1396).
Thesis title: Study of probiotic effect of Bacillus subtelis IS02 on digestive enzymes trypsin and chymotrypsin, protein and fat content and bioassay of rainbow trout (Ocorhynchus mykiss)
Supervisors: Dr. Hamed Ahari and Dr. Shapoor Kakolki
Nanomaterials for Food Packaging Coatings, Translated by Hamed Ahari, Seyed Amir Ali Anvar, Mehdi Rahimian, Negin Ahmadi. Translators: Fereshteh Sahraei, Sonia Shoja Qarabagh, Sima Moradi. Scientific Editors: Fatemeh Vafamehr, Sima Moradi, Halal Research Center Ministry of Health and Medical Education, 1400
Description of food production lines and machines, Fereshteh Sahraei, Ali Nosrati, Sepehr Pouya Idea Development Publications, 2011
- Booklet of the Second National Congress of Halal Food, Scientific Editors: Hamed Ahari, Mohammad Arad Zandieh, Fereshteh Sahraei
- Unveiling booklet of Iranian saffron nanoemulsion knowledge-based product, Researchers: Hamed Ahari, Seyed Amir Ali Anvar, Sara Allahyaribeik, Mehdi Rahimian, Sima Moradi. Scientific editors: Sonia Shoja Qarabagh, Fereshteh Sahraei, Nadia Ahmadi
- Atlas of food microbiology / written by: Dr AmirAli Anvar, Dr Hamed Ahari, Dr Enam Shokri, Dr Hamid Pourbaba, Dr Behruz Jannat.national Halal research center publication, 2021
Articles in reputable scientific journals
Sahraei F, Ahari H, Kakoolaki S: Effect of Bacillus subtilis as a probiotic on protein, lipid content, and trypsin and chymotrypsin enzymes in rainbow trout biometry (Oncorhynchus mykiss). Aquaculture international 2019, 27 (1): 141-153.
- The effect of probiotic-enriched food on growth parameters of farmed rainbow trout (Oncorhynchus mykiss) / Nasrin Choobkar; Shapur Kakulki; Fereshteh Sahraei,; Abdul Reza Aghajani; Mohya Rezaei Manesh; Forough Mohammadi. Volume 27, Number 5, December and December 1397, pp. 115-124
- Ibn al-Turab, Seyyed Mohammad Ali and Sahraei, Fereshteh and Vafamehr, Fatemeh, 1400, A Review of Modern Biotechnological Approaches in Halal Gelatin Analysis, Halal Research Journal No. 2, Volume 4,
Papers in national congresses and seminars
- Fifth National Conference on Nanotechnology Development, Tehran. A review of various new technologies in the production of Iranian saffron nanoemulsions.
- The 4th National Conference on Research in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering of Iran with a special focus on nanotechnology, Kish Island. A review of the methods of preparing nanoemulsions of plant essential oils. Ibn Altrab, Seyed Mohammad Ali and Sahraei, Fereshteh, 1400.
- The Second International Conference on Nanoscience and Technology, University of Tehran, A Review of the Application of Nanoemulsions in Food Packaging, Field, Fereshteh and Ibn Altrab, Seyed Mohammad Ali, 1400, Tehran,
- International Congress of Food Science and Public Health, Religious Slaughter from the Perspective of Islam and Food Quality Control, Fereshteh Sahraei, Hamed Ahri, 1400
- International Congress of Food Science and Public Health, A Review of the Antimicrobial Effects of Some Metal Nanoparticles and Metal Oxides in Active Food Packaging, Sahraei, Fereshteh and Ibn Torab, Seyed Mohammad Ali.
Work experience in research and production institutes and centers
- Project Manager of Industrial Machinery for Fruit and Vegetable Market Refrigerators in Tehran Municipality / Tehran Municipality
- Expert / Arusha Research Institute
- Technical Manager / Talashgaran Aria Industry and Trade Co.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Second National Congress of Halal Food approved by the National Standard Organization of Iran 1400
- R&D expert / Talashgaran Aria Industry and Trade Co.